Why not progressive?

At times I'm frustrated by those that don't follow politics in the United States. I worry they don't vote, I worry they don't get their opinion out there. Of course, I am very progressive and very much in opposition to the right, however, I'm being inspired by a much greater goal than politics. Politics is all cyclical. It's not important in the grand scheme of things. The important part of life is what all the regular people are doing. I'm changing the focus of this blog a bit. Not because I think the Tea Party won the midterms or anything like that but because I want to elevate us above that sort of derogatory nonsense into something that is far more useful. Something to save us and save the world. Small goals, I know. But seriously something to talk about.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Interesting Interview with Christine O'Donnell

The Tea Party is strong in this one. Read the article and watch the videos in the link and see what you think. I found this very informative. She doesn't watch the news. Doesn't that seem a bit odd? Doesn't watch the news and is running for Senate. We had a President for eight years that didn't watch the news and look where that got us. President Obama needs our support to undo the damage that eight years of W made. Eighteen months isn't enough. Christine O'Donnell on CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment